No mail shall be accepted until all forms are completed and received by GG Group Inc.
This Agreement governs the Terms and Conditions of the use of GG Group Inc. dba Nevada LLC Services, SameDayCorp services, for the purpose of this agreement shall be referred to as GG Group Inc. GG Group Inc. is not responsible for any services to be performed for any other individuals or entities except as named within. GG Group Inc. services are subscription-based. By electing to purchase subscription-based services, Client agrees that all information submitted is true, legally valid and accurate; and will use the facilities and services of GG Group Inc.; its affiliates or assignees for legitimate business purposes only.
1. TERM. For Address and Mail Services, the INITIAL TERM of this Agreement shall be twelve (12) calendar months. All agreements expire on the last calendar day of the final service month and commence on the date payment is processed. Upon the expiration of the INITIAL TERM, this Agreement shall convert to and continue month-to-month (“RENEWAL”) until terminated. Service fees during RENEWAL period(s) may equal the then current listed fees for services.
2. CHARGES. The non-refundable setup fee, monthly fixed cost(s) for the service(s) package(s) chosen and applicable taxes are payable when Client signs up for services and subsequently each month during the term of this Agreement. Each monthly invoice shall include: fixed service fees in advance; non-refundable variable charges for previous month(s). Variable charges may also be charged separately. Any variable charges greater than twenty-five dollars will be charged at time of service directly to Client’s credit card on file. At Client’s request, Client shall be emailed record of charges for Client’s filing purposes. If full payment is not received by the 5th day after it is due, Client will be in Default. A late charge will be assessed to the account, equaling 5% of the balance due per day between the 5th and the date that payment is received in full. GG Group Inc. may suspend and/or terminate this Agreement at any time for such default. Fees and variable charges are non-refundable.
3. PAYMENT. Only major credit cards are accepted for payment. Client agrees to participate in Automatic Monthly Credit Card Billing and have their charges processed each month of the Agreement. Client authorizes GG Group Inc. dba Nevada LLC Services, SameDayCorp to charge Client’s card on file for service fees and variable charges incurred while an active Client. Client shall provide photo identification of the credit card holder. Client agrees GG Group Inc. may submit charges for Client’s monthly service fee each month, without further authorization from Client, unless Client provides prior notice that Client has terminated this authorization or wishes to change Client’s designated card. Such notice will not affect charges submitted before GG Group Inc. could reasonably act on Client’s notice. Amounts paid by an unapproved credit card transaction will be treated as unpaid and place the Client in default. GG Group Inc. may terminate this Agreement at any time for such default. In the event Client account is terminated, GG Group Inc. has the authority to charge Client credit card of record for any additional usage fees Client may have accrued while still an active account.
By subscribing to GG Group Inc. Services, Client warrants that all information submitted is true, valid and accurate (including without limitation credit card number and expiration date) and Client agrees to pay all service, variable and additional usage fees Client incurs, plus any/all applicable taxes. It is Client’s responsibility to insure: there are enough funds to cover the monthly fees; that GG Group Inc. has the correct credit card information on file; expiration date is valid (if expiration date is not current, this will decline credit card); correct billing address (if account information is not identical to credit card statement, this will result in a decline); and account is in good standing.
4. ADDRESS AND MAIL SERVICES. GG Group Inc. offers Client use of address for business address and mail services, subject to exception in certain locations. If subscribing to address and mail service(s), Client agrees that Client shall not use GG Group Inc. services for any unlawful, illegitimate or fraudulent purpose, or for any purpose prohibited by United States Postal Service (USPS) regulations. Each individual or entity must complete a separate USPS Form 1583 to be authorized to receive items at GG Group Inc. GG Group Inc. will serve as mail agent; GG Group Inc. will not serve as Resident Agent. As Client’s authorized agent for receipt of mail, GG Group Inc. shall accept business correspondence mail, including registered, insured and certified items for Client only under the name(s) on file. No other name will be accepted; neither “ATTENTION” nor “IN CARE OF (C/O)” is permitted. Client must use the exact mailing address for service without modification as set forth in Section 3 of Form 1583. USPS will return mail without a proper address to the sender endorsed UNDELIVERABLE AS ADDRESSED. Mail will be handled according to instructions specified by the Client, and the Client will be responsible for all resulting forwarding and service charges. If Client elects to have mail or packages shipped or forwarded via Federal Express or United Parcel Service, Client must provide own shipping account number to GG Group Inc. to which to charge said services. GG Group Inc. shall not forward mail or packages to another virtual office service. Providing an incorrect or incomplete address could result in address correction surcharges and service delays for which GG Group Inc. is not responsible. Any violation of USPS regulations may result in termination of Services by GG Group Inc., and may subject the violator to fines and/or imprisonment. Only hand-held items weighing less than 10 lbs. will be accepted. GG Group Inc. will not accept any items exceeding these specifications or if the item contains any dangerous, live or perishable goods and GG Group Inc. shall be entitled in its absolute discretion to refuse to accept any items it considers unreasonable or unlawful.
Client warrants that it will not use any of GG Group Inc. Services for any obscene, illegal, immoral or defamatory purposes. Client agrees and acknowledges that GG Group Inc. is not liable for any damage to mail or loss of mail during or after mailing or shipment to Client or its final destination. Client acknowledges and agrees that the services do not include customs, taxes, or fees and that GG Group Inc. is not a customs agent or broker. Client is solely responsible for the export and import of its packages and shipments. Client is also solely responsible for the payment of all customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, or other charges or fees of any nature relating to the shipment of mail to Client. Any additional insurance in excess of the standard amount insured by carriers, if any, must be authorized and paid for in advance by Client. Client acknowledges and agrees that GG Group Inc. has no responsibility or obligation to insure any mail or shipments sent to Client.
All persons for whom mail is handled, or who collects mail from the location, must provide Government-issued photo identification (ID). Acceptable ID includes: valid driver’s license or state non-driver’s identification card; armed forces, passport, alien registration card or certificate of naturalization. Copies of ID will be retained by local staff for verification.
Client is allocated set space in GG Group Inc.’s mail service system. Received items may not accumulate to require additional space. All items must be picked up or forwarded within 30 days of arrival at GG Group Inc. facility. GG Group Inc. does not serve as a storage facility but a mail processing service center. GG Group Inc. reserves the right to charge the Client’s credit card on file to forward Client’s aged items for future items to be accepted for Client.
At the expiration, cancellation or termination of this Agreement, Client will not file a change of address order with the USPS. USPS will not accept a mail forwarding order. If Client’s account is overdue by 2 weeks, GG Group Inc. reserves the right to stop accepting mail.
5. MODIFICATION(S) BY CLIENT. Client may elect to upgrade or downgrade its services by providing written notice to email@example.com Such a change will be effective the first of the following month. Any difference in service charges will be due at the time of request; any credit due to Client will be applied to the next month’s charges. It is Client’s responsibility to provide written notice of any change to its contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. MODIFICATION(S) BY GG Group Inc. GG Group Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change pricing; supplement, amend, or modify this Agreement upon thirty (30) days’ written notice to Client. GG Group Inc. may modify or discontinue all or part of its services, temporarily or permanently, with or without notice, and is not obligated to support or update its services. Client acknowledges and agrees that GG Group Inc. is not liable to Client or any third party in event that GG Group Inc. exercises its right to modify and/or discontinue all and/or part of its services.
7. WEBSITE LINKS. GG Group Inc. and its related websites may provide links to other websites and resources. Client agrees that GG Group Inc. shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, products or services available on such external sites or resources. GG Group Inc. or any of its partners DO NOT offer any guaranty to the validness of a “Virtual Office Address” as it relates to search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing, and/or potential map/directory listings.
8. CONDUCT. Client, at its expense, shall comply with all Federal, State and Local laws, including but not limited to licensing rules and requirements, relating to its use of services and facilities of GG Group Inc., its affiliates or assignees. When at a facility, Client shall observe such reasonable rules and regulations as may be adopted and made available to Client for the safety, care and cleanliness of any physical facilities the Client may use and for the preservation of good order therein. Client shall not engage in any activity that may result in or create a fire hazard, theft hazard, safety hazard, create excessive noise, or cause an increase in GG Group Inc.’s insurance expense. Client will not commit any activity, or series of activities, that interferes with another’s work performance or creates an intimidating, offensive or hostile work environment for any clients and/or employees of the facility.
Client will keep its information current with GG Group Inc. and agrees to sign a revised version of this Agreement and other necessary forms whenever any information changes. Should Client fail to keep information current and is not reachable by normal means of communication over two (2) weeks, GG Group Inc. may cancel the Agreement with no refund or liability to Client.
GG Group Inc. shall not disclose information provided by Client except for law enforcement purpose or as instructed by Client. GG Group Inc. may terminate services immediately with or without notice to Client if the legality of Client’s business is questioned by any local, state or national policing or regulatory authority.
Client agrees to communicate with GG Group Inc. through electronic communications such as email and is aware that such use and data storage includes a risk of inadvertent or unintended information disclosure or other adverse consequences occurring; and accepts such possible consequences of the disclosure of confidential information at its own risk. GG Group Inc. maintains high levels of systems security but does not guarantee.
9. DAMAGE. GG Group Inc. shall have the right to bill Client for the total cost of repairs, plus 15% to cover GG Group Inc. administration costs, for any damage caused by Client, its clients, guests, visitors and other associated individuals, to GG Group Inc. facilities, or surrounding building.
10. INDEMNIFICATION. Client will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless GG Group Inc., its landlord; subsidiaries, affiliates, and the directors, officers, employees, vendors, partners, contractors, or other representatives of each of them and all of their successors and assigns (collectively, the “GG Group Inc. Parties”) with respect to all claims, costs (including attorney’s fees and costs), damages, liabilities, and expenses or obligations of any kind, arising out of or in connection with your use or misuse of GG Group Inc. Services; and/or arising out of or in connection with any damage or injury (i) occurring in or on the Premises, except to the extent caused by the negligence or willful misconduct of the Indemnified Parties; or (ii) occurring elsewhere in the Building or the property to the extent caused by the negligence or willful misconduct of Client, its assignees, agents, invitees, employees, officers and directors. GG Group Inc. retains the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any claim subject to indemnification, and in such cases Client agrees to cooperate with GG Group Inc. to defend such claim. Client may not settle any claim covered by this Section 14 without GG Group Inc.’s prior written approval.
11. EXPIRATION/CANCELLATION/TERMINATION. Any termination date for this Agreement shall fall on the last day of the month after the Initial Term, unless Client is in default. This Agreement may be terminated after the INITIAL TERM in writing under these conditions: a) after the INITIAL TERM by either party, with or without cause, upon the giving of not less than thirty (30) days written notice; b) by GG Group Inc. at any time, with or without notice, should Client be in default of this Agreement.
12. NOTICES. Client’s written notice to terminate the Agreement must be in writing and must be sent by email to GGGroupCeo@gmail.com Client must receive confirming communication to consider the notice to have been received. GG Group Inc.’s written notice to terminate the Agreement shall be sent by email to Client’s email address on record. If Client’s electronic addresses no longer viable, Client has waived the right of formal notification. Such is the process for all notification.
13. POST-TERMINATION ADDRESS AND MAIL SERVICES. Upon termination of the Agreement for whatever reason, it is the Client’s responsibility to notify all parties of Client’s change of address and/or communications services. If ADDRESS and MAIL SERVICES subscribed to, GG Group Inc. and Client further agree that upon the expiration, cancellation or termination of this Agreement, Client authorizes GG Group Inc. to accept and destroy any “Unsolicited Mail” and any mail addressed to the Client that is delivered to GG Group Inc. by the USPS for six (6) months; and may refuse any package addressed to Client delivered by any party other than the USPS. However, at the Client’s election, GG Group Inc. will
14. SOLICITATION OF GG GROUP INC. EMPLOYEES: Client agrees that during the term of this Agreement and within six (6) months afterwards, Client will not offer employment to or hire any person who has been an employee of GG Group Inc. within six months prior to the time they are hired by Client. If Client violates this provision, Client will be liable to GG Group Inc. the sum of fifty percent (50%) of the annual compensation (at the rate last paid that employee by GG Group Inc.) of each employee.
15. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. Client agrees that the services are provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties (whether expressed or implied). All implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability, correctness, completeness, timeliness, currency, or otherwise are disclaimed. GG Group Inc. shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, whether in an action for or arising out of breach of contract, tort or any other cause, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Client use and operation of the services owned or controlled by GG Group Inc. is at Client’s sole discretion and risk. Should GG Group Inc. fail to render said services, GG Group Inc. shall adjust Client’s billing in an amount equal to the charge for such service during which the failure occurred or continues. Such an adjustment to Client’s billing shall be Client’s sole remedy for any such failure. There will be no billing adjustment if Client is in default. If Client is in default and its services are suspended, GG Group Inc. is not responsible for any liability resulting from service suspension due to Client’s default. GG Group Inc. is not responsible for any damage to person or property owned by Client, its clients, guests, visitors and other associated individuals, except to the extent the damage is caused by GG Group Inc.’s negligence, or by the negligence of its employees. If address service(s) are subscribed to, GG Group Inc. will accept delivery of property (subject to restrictions) on behalf of Client. GG Group Inc. is not responsible, however, for loss, theft or disappearance of any Client property.
16. ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ACCEPTANCE. GG Group Inc. Services are offered to Client on the basis that Client accepts without modification all the stated Terms and Conditions in this Agreement. Client use of the Services represents Client’s agreement to the stated Terms and Conditions. Each person that uses GG Group Inc. Services, or that enters into a contract on behalf of its employer or other third party, represents that such person is authorized to accept these terms on its employer’s or the third party’s behalf. As authorized user of GG Group Inc. Services, Client agrees that the Services will be used for legitimate business purposes. Client shall not assign this Agreement to any other party. GG Group Inc. is not responsible to the Client for any mail, or for any services to be performed for any other individuals or entities except as named in the Agreement. GG Group Inc. reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
17. JURISDICTION AND CHOICE OF LAW. This Agreement is interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the state of Nevada, USA; Clark County, Nevada shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any action or legal proceeding(s).
18. INTERPRETATION. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision hereof shall not affect or impair the validity of any other provision. No waiver of any default of Client shall be implied from any failure by GG Group Inc. to take action with respect to any Client default.
19. ATTORNEY FEES. In any action or legal proceeding to enforce any part of this Agreement, the prevailing party shall recover reasonable attorney fees and court costs.
20. MAIL FORWARDING DIRECTIVES. Until written notice is received by GG Group Inc., Customer’s mail and packages are to be forwarded to the mail forwarding address set forth below:
|SCAN NOTIFICATION TO EMAIL (Optional. Additional Charges Apply)|
|This add-on service notifies you of all received items and may minimize frequent postage charges. Regular $5/mo. Scan to email with an attachment of unopened mail, front of envelopes only once monthly during the 4th week of the month. Premium $15/mo. Open and scan contents same business day to email with attachment (up to 30 items) all pages of received envelopes.|
HANDLING (Optional. Additional Charges Apply)
FORWARD MAIL ON SET SCHEDULE
Mail and packages are to be forwarded on the schedule set forth below (mark one) and Customer agrees to pay the Mail Forwarding Fee monthly in advance together with Customer’s address charges.
Hold for Client Pick Up at Facility (items are held free up to 30 days and may not accumulate)
Forward Mail on Set Schedule and Method. You will only be charged if you have mail to forward and at
the time of mail forwarding.
Mail forward USPS priority envelopes bimonthly during the 2nd and 4th week of the month = $16 per envelope
Mail forward USPS priority envelope monthly during the 4th week of the month = $16 per envelope
|Unsolicited mail is recycled through 3rd party shred service.|